Our goal is to create a friendly and inviting program where your school age child will feel welcome and respected. Your child will have the opportunity to foster new friendships & independence, and learn new skills in a safe & secure environment that will encourage positive self-esteem and a positive self-image…and most importantly have FUN too!
The majority of our day is spent outside in our beautiful Nature Classroom (1.77 acres) The children will be involved in indoor and outdoor activities & structured and free play. The children have input on the types of activities the teachers plan. Each week has a different theme full of fun, engaging activities.
Our weekly programs include:
- Creative arts & crafts
- Dramatic play
- Music & Movement
- Cognitive & science activities
- Cooperative games & sports
- Organic gardening program
- Field trips and/or visitors (may be an extra charge as needed)
- 1.77 acres, including; soccer, baseball, tether ball, gardening, art easel, sand box, dramatic play, and a wonderful sports court that includes opportunities for tennis, basketball, ball hockey, 4-square, and much, much more!
Tennis Camps (May - June) at our Harvie Road Location
We're excited to offer Discovery children a Tennis Camp starting in May. Taught by Tennis Canada Instructor through Simcoe Tennis. Spaces are filling up fast so register now. Dates and information to be announced!
Additional Child Care Programs
We have child care programs for various age groups starting at infants up to school aged children